- Issue Time
Calcium Nitrate function and Application
Agricultural calcium nitrate is a typical fast-acting foliar fertilizer. It can act on acid soil more smoothly. The calcium in the fertilizer can neutralize the acidity in the soil. For the regenerative fertilization of winter crops, post-qualitative additional fertilization of cereals, excessive fertilization of alfalfa growth and fertilization, sugar beet, fodder beet, poppy, corn, green feed mixture and additional fertilization that effectively eliminates plant calcium deficiency, Especially convenient.
Using the most advanced plant growth theory, it has the characteristics of rapid calcium and nitrogen supplement. Its unique combination of nitrate nitrogen and 100% water-soluble calcium provides many properties and advantages not found in other fertilizers. It is one of the most valuable fertilizers on the market. Calcium nitrate contains 11.8% nitrogen (nitrate) and 23.7% water-soluble calcium (CaO) in each grain, which is beneficial to the absorption of nutrients by the crops, enhances the stress resistance of fruits and vegetables, promotes early maturity, and improves the quality of fruits and vegetables It is widely used in agriculture for basic application, top application, rush application and foliar spray application, and can also be used as a nutrient solution for soilless cultivation. It is rich in calcium ions, and continuous application not only will not deteriorate the physical properties of the soil, but also improve the physical properties of the soil. It is most suitable for beet, potato, barley, hemp and other crops, and it is widely used in various types of soil, especially on acid soil with calcium deficiency, and its effect will be better.
1. It is more suitable for top dressing of dry field. However, it should be noted that the fertilizer nutrients of calcium nitrate are more likely to be lost, and can be applied in small amounts, and generally not before the rain.
2. When used as base fertilizer, it can be used in combination with decomposed organic fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer (superphosphate), and potassium fertilizer, which can significantly improve the fertilizer efficiency. However, it should not be mixed with superphosphate alone to prevent the reduction of phosphate fertilizer efficiency.
3. Due to the low nitrogen content of calcium nitrate, the dosage in use is more than that of other nitrogen fertilizers.
1. The paddy field is not suitable for application, because calcium nitrate belongs to nitrate nitrogen, which is easy to be lost with water.
2. It can not be mixed with fresh manure and compost, because the organic acid generated during the fermentation of fertilizer will decompose calcium nitrate into nitric acid, resulting in fertilizer nutrient loss.